Background

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Jett pictures

Becoming a mom has been quite the adventure so far. Jett is already 2 months old, and the time has flown by. He's already so much bigger, and I just want him to stay small! My baby is getting to be a chunky monkey complete with tiny rolls and thunder thighs! For now, he's immobile, he stays put where I leave him, but that's not going to last long, he is so strong, I thinks he's going to walk before he crawls. I love being his mom, he's such a miracle. I can't wait until his cousin Izzy gets here, maybe in a month or sooner! The two of them are going to be such fun. Here's my baby, isn't he the cutest?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

6 comments:

  1. He is so beautiful! I love all of his hair! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a cute stinker bum! I don't know if Izzy will be a MONTH early! gulp! Who knows I might be sitting around big and fat for longer than we all think....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That second one is so cute! He makes such great faces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he IS the cutest!!! i can't wait to meet him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh he smiles! he's so cute! don't you just love toting him around with you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute is he?? just want to kiss his little cheeks!!! congratulations robin!! so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete