Background

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Nine month update

Holy moly, I can't believe my little baby is already 9 months old. Boy, how time flies. He is not little anymore, he's a big boy. He's wearing 12-18 month clothes, and size 5 shoes. He loves food. Of any kind. He hasn't met a baby food he didn't like, and he's loving the tastes of foods that we give him from our dinners. I think his favorite so far is pasta. I can not get it to his mouth fast enough, he can't get enough.

I have found that Jett is a very good name for my little man. Everywhere he goes, he's in a hurry. He is crawling, but he has one speed, fast! I've had to rearrange things in my home, make sure doors are closed, and hide the dogfood. He likes to go explore, but not for long. If he looks around and doesn't see me or David, he starts whining as he crawls, until he finds us. He has such a fun personality, he makes me laugh all the time. He is standing really well too. I almost want to push him over, because I know he wants to walk soon. He pulls himself up on everything, walls, furniture, my legs, anything he can find.

He is so smart. I don't have a lot of experience with babies, and I may be a bit biased ;) but he is too smart for me! The way he picks things up, analyzes it, turns it over, he is so focused! He amazes me. He knows his name really well, and knows when I want him to come to me. He smiles all the time, and flirts. He will smile at someone, then hide his face in my shoulder. What a character! He is such a good baby, and a huge blessing in my life.


2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh what a handsome little devil! i l ove his blue track suit- and i bet hes just the biggest flirt! i cant wait til we have some play dates- iz, jett and landon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he's so cute, Robin. I know he's not my kid and all, but you just had him! He's growing up too fast.

    ReplyDelete