Background

Friday, September 24, 2010

Blogging is Jawesome!

So I've managed to put off creating a blog for this long, despite lots of pressure from friends and family members. But my answer has always been that I'm not interesting enough to have a blog. But as a friend pointed out to me recently, I am married, and pregnant, so there must be something interesting going on in my life. I caved and asked my sister to set up my blog. As she was in a generous mood at the time, she happily complied, and here we are.

As I said, I am pregnant, so here is a picture of my 22 week baby belly. My son is practicing Karate in there.




As it is, my pants no longer fit, and its getting a little harder to move around. But, on the plus side, I am no longer puking my guts out every day! Yay for not throwing up!




This is my baby Bella, she is a 4lb yorkie. She really is the coolest/best dog ever and I love her. I'm not really a mushy person, but I get mushy when I talk to my dog. Sorry, but I am that person. You know, the person that has a doggy purse, where she sometimes goes with me on errands. No, I'm not Paris Hilton, my dog is waaaay cuter than hers.

And this is me and my handsome husband on our wedding day. We got sealed in the St George temple on June 7, 2008 and have been happily married since. This is my happily ever after. So now, we're expecting our first kid, a son to make his appearance sometime in January. So yeah, other than that, nothing really very interesting happening in my life.





6 comments:

  1. haha, i love that you caved! welcome to the blogging world! you'll find that your life has more interesting things to blog about than you even knew were there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute! love it Robin. hope you like blogging after all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're a blogger now! I've been dying to see that cute prego belly of yours! You are such a cute preggy! Glad you're finally feeling better:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did it! You created a blog! You'll find things to blog about, and if all else fails, just post pics of Bella, that's what I do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am shouting the most resounding "YAY!" right now. I've always wanted you to blog. Believe me, once this baby comes, you'll have plenty to blog about - just look at mine:)

    By the way, mine's private, so send me your email address over FB and I'll send you an invite.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete