Background

Monday, September 27, 2010

Pop goes the Belly Button

My "innie" has become an "outie". Nuf said, right? Like, who wants to hear about what my tummy is turning into. But it has officially popped. Just thought you'd like to know. My sweet always nice younger sister was horrified when I showed her, she was literally grossed out, and so I'm not about to post pictures of my darling tummy with its cute belly button. Thanks Molly, for saving me lots of online mockery.

Maternity Pants
I finally went out this weekend and bought my first pair of maternity pants. As I am now 6 months prego, its about time, but I was hesitant. I think in my head, caving and actually buying the pants that fit meant that I was accepting that I am getting fat. I've been using my always helpful BellaBand, as I haven't been able to button my pants for a while now.

While I was hesitant to buy the pants, actually, they are super comfortable!! I am amazed at how comfy they are. I should have caved earlier. These are the best pants in the world. I'm thinking I may wear them when I'm not even pregnant. Events like Thanksgiving and/or going to a buffet take on a whole new meaning! I'm recommending these pants to all you people that have to unbutton their pants after big meals, you know who you are! I think there was an episode of Simpsons where Homer was wearing Marge's maternity pants. I understand the humor so much more now! Like I said, maternity pants are awesome.

5 comments:

  1. LOL! Your soo Welcome. We (the internet and I) are both very happy that there were no pictures included in this post. Well I wouldn't mind seeing the cute pants tho...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol your turkey timer popped already! mine hasn't yet.
    maternity pants are A...Maz...ING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly is just jealous that she can't have popped belly like yours! Ditto with the maternity pants. took me forever to give in with Noah, by the time I was prego with Nick, they were already out by the time I was 3mo along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maternity pants are the best! You're going to love them for a couple months after having your kiddo too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm- - I am also very greatful you did not post pictures of the...outie...

    ReplyDelete