Background

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Baby Shower!

Me and all my "loot" for the shower.
Opening gifts...
Molly and her adorable sisters in law.

Don't we all look alike?
Me and my adorable sister in law Kristen.
The yummy desserts! Molly made that incredible pudding parfait -- it was a huge hit!
Cute pregnant sisters!
Getting ready for the shower, the food was AMAZING!!
Judd got to be involved too! Tall brothers are so very helpful when putting up decorations!

Thanks everyone who came to my shower or sent gifts, it was so fun!!

3 comments:

  1. That was a fun par-ta! But I think that Kristen's Camera likes me better....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a fun shower! Judd looks like he's about to do some sort of ballet leap into those flowers! Now that little boy just has to make his appearance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you are so cute prego! I was bummed I missed the shower, but it looks like you got a lot of great loot!

    ReplyDelete