Background

Monday, November 1, 2010

My husband is Awesome!

I know that there are waaay too many of these "my spouse is so wonderful" posts, but I really do feel the need to brag about my guy. He's kind of a guys-guy, which means I really have to keep my eyes open for his more "sensitive" moments. LOL!


He really has been so considerate of me lately, maybe this pregnancy thing isn't so bad. He rubs my back when it hurts, and has been so sweet to me. He is so excited to be a dad, and we've been talking about what kind of parents we want to be to our kid. I feel really blessed to have a husband who I know is going to be a great dad to our kids, and so on the same page as me with our parenting styles.


I know we're not perfect, but I love him just the way he is. I'd marry him again in a second. I know we have a huge adventure ahead of us, but there's no one else I'd rather do this with. I can't believe its November already, and our little guy will be here in January! Where has the time gone?? (Time out to breathe into a paper bag)


Here's his awesome Halloween costume! (Don't mind the mess in the background)

Yeah, he's awesome.

1 comment:

  1. He gets 10 awesome points for the costume alone! Bella looks like she wants to take him down though...

    ReplyDelete