Background

Monday, October 18, 2010

Getting ready for the Baaaabbyy...

My cute crib has been sitting in the babys room in pieces for the past few months... And there were reasons for that, we were cleaning the carpet, getting the room ready, and I just hadn't got to put to crib together. But this weekend, I had the time, and energy, and we put the crib up. I got it before I knew I was having a boy, but I think that the white looks really cute with the bedding I picked out.

This isn't the greatest quality picture, as it was taken with the cell phone, but here is our current baby in the crib. She wasn't all that pleased to be in there. Haha! Love the brown and blue polka dots though!! Poor Bella.

It was a fun weekend, hanging out with my husband and getting stuff together for the baby. In less than 3 months, we're going to have our lives turned upside down with our new little guy.

Can't wait to meet him!

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I love the bedding with the Crib. It looks Comfy! Good job you guys! I can't wait to meet him either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo - It looks so awesome put together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bedding! Poor Bella's not going to be the only baby anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bedding!!! The crib is cute, too. Um, is it just me, or does your bedding exactly match your blog background?

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's going to be pretty adorable in that sweet bed of his! Cute, cute, cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good eye, it does match! :) I picked out my blog background after I got my bedding.

    ReplyDelete