Background

Friday, October 15, 2010

Nothing to blog about...

While this week has been full of excitement and drama, none if it has really been my drama, so there's not a whole lot I can blog about. So while I don't have anything to blog, about here's some random robin thoughts.

David and I went and registered for baby stuff. I was so proud, he made it almost halfway through the store before he was "done." I added the rest online. It was like the blind leading the blind... "Do we need this?" "What kind of bottles??" "How many pacifiers?" I let him hold the gun, and do the scanning, but I had to go in and delete some of the pink girly stuff he scanned. I'm pretty sure he knows we're having a boy...
Molly and I finished the baby shower invites, and she mailed them the other day. But don't ask her about them, its a sensitive subject, and "she's over it." I think they're super cute tho.
We made milkshakes the other night, and coined the term "leche de shakques". Respect the new word. We used a half gallon of chocolate ice cream, and shared that between the two of us. I got sick, Moe didn't.
Davids car is taking forever getting fixed, and he's driving a toyota crapolla, I mean corolla, as a rental car. Refer the the DMV blogpost.
My husband & I worked out in the yard most of last weekend playing with a weedwacker, with my six and half month pregnant tummy. I'm training my little guy to do yardwork.
My little man is getting so big and active, I can feel him moving around so much in there. Its such a neat feeling, I can't wait to meet him. Sometimes he moves to the side, and my stomach gets all hard and lopsided, and he kicks and punches to move out of his weird position. He's a funny kid, and already I know he's got a personality.
This weekend, I don't really have any definite plans. Maybe we'll finally put the crib together and start washing some of the baby clothes we've gotten.
Had a psuedo-terrorist attack on the building I work at. Exciting stuff.

So yeah, I have nothing to blog about today. Happy reading.

4 comments:

  1. I love my litte red Corolla.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha all that and then "oh and a terrorist attack" - so subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah - The funny thing is that its true! White powder in an envelope...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so bummed we didn't cover your terrorist attack! I'm guessing it was flour or powdered sugar, lol

    ReplyDelete